Wednesday, February 17, 2010

try and remain seated...

I actually just listed a new quilt in the shop.
I know, I know, you almost just fell out of your computer chair! I have to say it's been a while. With the birth of Mason comes very little quilting time so I'm pretty proud of this one. I'm currently binding one more for the shop that I'll get listed either tomorrow or Thursday. Then I'll have 2 more coming to the shop by the beginning of March. (I'm on a roll now!) Check out the listing if you get a moment!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you quilting & listing! Love the quilt! I added to the Quiltsy Team blog!

Kim said...

I love the material! We have a quilt shop here that has a lot of vintage looking material and I practically drool all over them...that must be why the owner follows me around!

Beautiful quilt!

Nancy said...

I love your quilt! Great fabrics!

Unknown said...

Yay, a finish!! Really cute too. Doesn't it feel great!

Leslie said...

this looks amazing...i love those fabrics.

Dee said...

This is too cute! I'm glad things are calming down enough for you to be able to sew and list again!

Hope it sells soon!

CyndeJo said...

The fabric is so amazing!! I love the quilt.
I have a coffee themed quilt I am wanting to make, but just haven't had time :(
I hope this is a quick seller for you, it is so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

You're amazing...it's so beautiful! How do you find time to do anything?!?!?! Way to go Mommy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails