Saturday, June 13, 2009

ultrasound photos

I got a new memory card for my camera yesterday (obviously!) so I took it with us when we went to the river last night and forgot to bring it down the rock wall we had to scale to get down to the water. So, there are no shots from last night, sorry.
But I did take a few of our ultrasound shots to share. You all are doing GREAT on helping us with names, please keep them coming. So far Gavin has approved (to consider) Garrison, Sawyer, Brock and Grady. He says that he loves Sawyer. Yay! I really tried to get him to also consider Clavey but he wouldn't. :(

Baby with mouth open

Yep, it's boy!

In the next few days I may overwhelm all of you with photos. I feel as though I need to make up for lost camera time! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he likes Grady...it's an old family name on my mom's side...he'll have to ask her about it. Clavey is a river here as I'm sure you know and Ryan really likes that name as he grew up on the Clavey...so, maybe we can use it someday. Anyway, I've thought of some more to try on for size...a lot more! Here goes: Archer, Kingston,Carter, Knox, Fletcher, Griffin, Abbot, Barker, Hawthorn, Bristle, Argan, Ryder, Sage, Hayes, Emerson, Kodah, Quin, Caspar, Rowan, Jagger, Xander, Patton and Abbot. I like some of the classic "ish" names such as Oliver, Clark, Sebastion and Roman. Lots of what I like has a celtic or Irish meaning or tends to be nature related, predominately trees. Okay, I've given my two cents. I think I'm all out. Good luck! See ya' soon, Leah

Lynette said...

Yeah Sawyer!!! I like Griffin alot too:) Kevan, Keiren, Ryden, Blaine...We'll do our best to keep 'em comin:P

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Holy cow Leah!!! :) That's a bunch! Thanks!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Oh, and yes, that's why I like Clavey too! I grew up going to that river in the summer when we'd go dirt bike riding out of Long Barn. I'm bummed that Gavin doesn't like it. Maybe you guys will get to use it.

roseylittlethings said...

Really like Sawyer, super cute!

Melody said...

Those are some great names! I like them all... Sawyer the best, if I had to choose! Clavey I have never heard before... love it!! Those ultrasound pics are adorable :)

Kat S. said...

Congratulations on the newest little man in your family! I always liked solid classic names that make a good impression before you even see the man the name belongs to.

Related Posts with Thumbnails