Saturday, June 13, 2009

picture overlaod

See, I told you I'd go wild with the camera today! Here are a few shots of the kids, the progress of the garden, a couple flowers and our swarm of honey bees! :)
I so wish that we could keep the honey bees. A local bee farmer told me how I could get them into a box to keep but Gavin said, "Nope, not until we have more property." Bummer, I guess that will just have to wait.

Timber Ann. Yes, Gavin did put her shirt on backwards.


Layton



Peas



Our first tomato


Corn


Plums

Peaches

Blueberries


Raspberries

Delphiniums

Snapdragons


The little red house is inhabited by a sweet little bird family.

3 comments:

Kat S. said...

Your photos are wonderful. What an abundance of beauty and blessings surround you. How grand is that!

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

all your pictures are beautiful! especially #3 & #4!

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

Beautiful pictures! Your little girls cheeks are so "kissable" looking!
Glad you got the camera back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails