Monday, June 8, 2009

monday randomness #2

-I just saw that we only have a few bars of soap left and thought, I'd better make some more. Until I remembered that soap takes 6 weeks to cure. Ooops. Good thing Mandi is around.

-Thursday is Wyatt's last day of school- YAY!!!!!!!

-Tonight at 5pm is our ultrasound. I'll let you know who won out on the "should we find out the sex or not?"- Gavin or I.

-Our farmers market starts in 12 days.........yes, I am counting down.

-Today is sunny and I don't feel like sewing. The baby showers are done now so I'm thinking that the outside is calling my name. Much louder than my sewing machine at least.

-I'm making ranch chicken for dinner tonight and I can't wait- it is sooooooooooo yummy.

-Were you all aware that my husband is the greatest man in the whole wide world? Well, if you weren't, you are now! :)

-This post has no pictures because my camera card is acting up and erasing all the pictures that I take. Niiiiiiiiicccce. Good thing there are a few links.

-I found this neat little blurb about Crescent City today and loved how they said. "Life in the region is for a special breed..." hahahahahahaha

All right that's it. Sorry there was nothing interesting. I'll be back tomorrow hopefully with some baby news!

3 comments:

lindsey said...

I'm very anxious to hear about the ultrasound. HMMMMMM....who won??? Ok so I secretly hope you did!!

Lynette said...

Baby News! Baby News! Baby News! Come on, I have to get planning!

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

i would love to see the recipe for ranch chicken!
And the outdoors have been calling to me lately also. Not much sewing the last few days, but getting a lot of work done in the yard and garden.
Looking forward to the baby news. I never wanted to know with all 4 of mine. I like the surprise of not knowing until they are born.

Related Posts with Thumbnails