1. Water the back garden
3. Quilting! Get the coin quilt top done
4. Water the side garden
5. Go to the bank
6. Fill out and file the quarterly 941 tax forms for business
7. Figure something out for dinner and get meat out of freezer
9. Make sure kids are properly fed and napped (and played with, read to, etc.)
10. Go to Wal-Mart
11. Order wool dryer balls
12. More laundry
13. Put dishes away
14. Attempt to nap while babies are napping
15. Figure out Wyatt's summer reading program
16. Probably some more laundry
And in the words of Daryl Worley, "Sounds like life to me."
Oh, I also did get my Civil War Crossing Quilt done and listed in the shop! Woohoo!