Thursday, June 11, 2009

"no, I'm naken"

That's been the comment coming out of Layton's mouth lately when I ask him if he'd like to (please) put some clothes on. "Naken" is what he calls "Naked." Good thing I still don't have a memory card for my camera or you may have been subject to shots of cute little buns running around the house.
I think I'm going to try and get a new card today. It depends on how the day goes. Yesterday it was kind of last on my priority list. I actually had a super productive day yesterday. 1 jelly roll, 2 quilt tops, done! One trip to the park for the kids to play somewhere other than our property, done. Dinner, made. Bible study, attended. Not too bad of a Wednesday if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love kid words!

Melody said...

Too cute! Kade always says "I'm nakie boy!" lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails