Tuesday, June 23, 2009

something new

Well, maybe not exactly new but new to the shop........since it has taken me months to get the bindings sewn on. Seriously, I've been out of my sewing slump and on a quilting roll lately. 2 table quilted thingys= done and listed on Etsy. 1 civil war crossing quilt (that's been quilted for 2 months now)= binding on front, need to fold over and sew on back. 2 baby quilts= tops completed. 1 picnic quilt= top completed. Fabric for a Fall quilt= out and partially sewn. Halloween table runner= just needs to be quilted and bound. Christmas fabric= here and ideas are moving in my brain. More fabric from Fabric.com's "take an extra 30% off" sale= ordered. Oops, I don't think I was supposed to publicly announce that last one! :)
Anyway, it's been good. And I even had time to shell peas today for dinner tonight. Woohoo!
Here are the two new listings:

Table Topper

7 comments:

Lynette said...

Pretty, pretty!

julbgs said...

oh, man...i just ordered from fabric.com..no extra 30% off for me! :O
LOVE the table runner. that is on my list, to make, this summer.

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

ooooo eeeee!! you sound like a busy girl!!!
What is a civil war crossing quilt? I'd love to see it.

lindsey said...

Ok seriously...you're out of control :)

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Lindsey- ROFL! ;)

Cheryl said...

they look great!

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

i ♥ them! i have an addiction to table runners!

Related Posts with Thumbnails