Wednesday, January 27, 2010

in the works

I'm working today on a super cute quilt for spring. It always amazes me how Etsy quilters have to think ahead- I mean way ahead. Want to have a Christmas quilt in your shop to sell? Start thinking in......wait, no, start thinking NOW. Yes, I know it's only January and December is still 11 months away but if you want the fabric, and you want to make the quilt, and you want to have it up in your shop by October, now is a good time to start. Here's my fabric for this Christmas. 12 Days of Christmas from Moda. SUPER CUTE.
So I guess I'm actually a little behind for a spring quilt! :)

7 comments:

Leslie said...

that christmas fabric is really cute!! i love it, and the cherry fabrics are too cute. i like the block you are making.

Suzanne said...

Spring won't be here (where I live anyways) for another 4 months so you're in plenty of time :)

It's very summery fabric too...

Dee said...

the spring quilt can come live at my house now! and you can send me the christmas one when you're finished! lol

both will be fabulous no matter what season!

Kim said...

I think I'm a little behind...still working on an autumn quilt! Since it's for the family, maybe they won't notice?

Love the cherries material!

CyndeJo said...

That quilt is going to be amazing...but yours always are!!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

It does look bright and springy!

Lynette said...

LOVE the blocks you are working on! They are so cute. Speaking of Christmas:) I found one of those packs of fabric that you made my yo-yo garlands out of. If I bought it and got it to you, would you make more for me? I will definitely pay you! I used the other two this Christmas, and they only covered two third of the tree:p. Darn Tree is too big!

Related Posts with Thumbnails