Thursday, January 28, 2010

farmgirl boots

Lookie what followed me home from the feed store today!

How cute are these? And they were on clearance! This spring in the garden is going to be way cleaner (for my feet that is.) Walking out to the chicken coop in the rain is also going to be a lot more comfy and dry. I do have a pair of these muck boots in the regular knee high size from working at the ranch- these are lower though and much more garden friendly......not to mention, they're PINK! I will say that my black pair has held up extremely well and is super comfortable so these should do the same!

13 comments:

Bobbi Jo said...

No way!!! These are awesome! I LOVE my black "dairy boots" but these are so much cuter. Good find:)

Kim said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these boots! Now THIS is farmgirl stylin'! I'll try not to be too jealous! ;0)

Sara said...

I love my mucks too, but I still just have the knee high black ones. Were these at Parkway?

Dee said...

sew much more stylish than by black with green trim rubbers I wear to the greenhouse or out back in the forty!

love the pink!

Unknown said...

My favorite color too! Love Pink! Don't get the pink too dirty.

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

Everything is better in PINK!

Leslie said...

i love these!! they are adorable...pink is perfect!

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

i've never actually said this but.........SHUT UP!!!! Those are so cute!
So much better then my old black and green ones!
you will be stylin' in the farmyard.

Suzanne said...

I wish I had reason to need some of these!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Sara- No, they were at CH&F! And the only ones left are size 6 and smaller. I almost felt like getting a size 4 for Timber but it may be a while before she wears those! :)

lindsey said...

I can't believe you actually have something in your attire that is PINK!!!! LOL!!! I have them in purple ;) I got mine last year from the same place. I LOVE them.

Samantha said...

They are sooo cute!! Love the color! :-)

Kris said...

That's exactly what I have. I love mine but they sure don't look like yours right now! They are covered in mud. I wish they had treads on the bottom, too. I am slipping all over the place. But they sure are warm. I don't have to wear socks at all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails