Tuesday, January 12, 2010

and the award goes to...


A huge thank you to Leslie who nominated me to be part of the list of blogs that she thought should get a lemonade stand award. It is to be awarded to bloggers that show great attitude and gratitude.
Now I get to nominate my favorite 10 blogs! These are the rules of accepting the award.

•Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
•Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
•Link the nominees within your post.
•Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
•Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

1. Carly of Quiltville (because Carly always has the cutest quilts!)
2. Fish Fam (because Jerilyn has fun stuff to read every Friday!)
3. Jabez Farm (because Kim has a fantastic sense of humor in her writing!)
4. Making More with Less (because how could you not love a blog that tries to live up to it's title?)
5. Quilting on Turtle Hill (because Cathy is on of the most generous quilters I know!)
6. Thistle Cove Farm (because Sandra is just a downhome sweetheart!)
7. Why Not Sew? (because Erin is wonderful and super creative!)
8. Life with 4! (because Lisa is one of my greatest "internet friends!")
9. Jo's Prairie (because Bobbie Jo's kids are adorable and she's a sweetie!)
10. Cluck Cluck Sew (because Allison is a quilting mom that blows my mind with the things she gets done!)

Now these blogs were both easy and hard to choose. I have a very few select blogs that I actually follow. I'm kinda picky and really don't want to waste my time filling up my list of followed blogs with stuff that doesn't interest me or things I don't really read. So from the list of blogs I do enjoy, I selected these as my top 10! Check them out- I hope that you enjoy them too! :)

7 comments:

Bobbi Jo said...

Wow! You are too kind:) Thanks for the nomination! I am excited to check out your list of favorites.

Leslie said...

i am so excited to see you pass the love on. i am going to go check out your favorites right now.

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

So sweet. Thanks for the award.
Blog friends are the best!!

Kim said...

Wow! That is so sweet! Thank you!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the nomination! I really enjoy your blog too :)

Kim said...

This is an easy one...I nominate you for the same award because when I grow up, I want to be able to quilt like you!

Jerilyn said...

You are sweet... sometimes, I feel that my blog is soooo not interesting but I am glad that you stop by. Can't wait to meet that little guy of yours someday when we are in the area. Hugs, Jerilyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails