Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday

It's hump day. I guess most people call it that though if they have a job outside their home. There really is no hump day for me. Kids = 24/7. You other mommies know what I'm talking about! My oldest has already started his summer vacation so I now have 3 kids home all day.
I did get some quilting in today though. I worked on my Homespun Pinwheels quilt which will be in my shop around the first part of July. I also started a little doll quilt. I think it's going to be really cute. I've never made a doll quilt before and am not sure how it will sell but I'm going to give it a shot.
I have made a decision to not sell quilt in my shop that I personally wouldn't want to keep. Everyone has different styles of what they like but realistically, I don't want to get stuck with a bunch of quilts that I don't personally love. Especially considering the time and money I put into just one quilt. I do have a listing in my shop for a custom quilt and hopefully that will allow me to design and sew a quilt for someone else that may not particularly be a style that I would enjoy in my home. I'm actually excited about the custom slot because it will give me a chance to create something that I may not have otherwise!
Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails