Tuesday, October 20, 2009

sheer delight

Those are the feelings, in words, that a quilter feels when fabric comes in the mail. Last month I sold a few quilts so naturally, I then had to buy more fabric. (Even though my stash runeth over.) Surprisingly most of this fabric is actually for my family- not the shop. Here's what I scored:
The first is a panel from the Flag Day Farm collection from Minick and Simpson. I bought it because it was on clearance but once I got it and opened it I was surprised at how perfect it would be for a table runner on my kitchen table. So, that's what it'll become. The other fabric is from the American Primer collection. I've had it before and loved it so I got some more.

Here's the fabric from the Stitchin' Post for Mason's quilt. I love how it came in a jelly like roll of 4.5" fabric. That makes it possible for me to do something else than a patchwork quilt. Not quite sure what I'm going to do yet though. Any suggestions?

MMMMMmmmmmm, the new Heather Ross Far, Far, Away fabric. It's ridiculously priced but I love it and just bought a little for quilt for Timber.

American Jane overload. Building Blocks, Wee Play, Look and Learn, Peas and Carrots. I can't get enough of Sandy Klopp's fabrics!

Here's the stash in it's entirety. There's also some Moda 1974 in there for another quilt I'm working on and some Sweet for another quilt for Timber.

Have I ever said that I love, love, love, love, love fabric?????

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Beautiful fabric and quite a different variety! I am trying to not buy much, but every once in a while I just have to buy some if the price is right! How are you feeling lately......are you ready for your new bundle of joy?
Cathy

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Cathy, I am MORE than ready! :) lol
Thanks for asking!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

doesn't everyone love getting new fabric!! nice choices by the way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails