Wednesday, October 7, 2009

finds.....kid style

I bought this for my children the other day and today in the mail- there it was! Both of my little ones love it and I have to say that I am SUPER impressed with Margaret's work. These things are perfect!! She has done an amazing job crafting them!

Now I only wish she did an extensive line of felt food because I would buy her out! :) Here's her shop link to view other items.

Here's the next item I'm lusting over...

I'm hoping to buy the kids a wooden kitchen for their Christmas present and this toaster would compliment it perfectly!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Mom and Dad are getting Keira the cutest Wooden "Prairie Kitchen" for her birthday. It's adorable. So I am going to have to start buying this stuff for her...she only has the veggies you got her so far! This toaster is AWESOME!

Dee said...

So glad I had breakfast, cause these made me hungry! LOL The cutest thing since...sliced bread. Thanks for sharing and hope you all have a wonderfilled day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails