Tuesday, October 6, 2009

20 days to go....

Well, that's what my pregnancy ticker says at least. I don't think it's really hit me that in less than 3 weeks I'm going to have another little one here in the house. It also still hasn't hit me that this may very well be my last pregnancy. I've pretty much been pregnant or nursing since 2005, so it does feel a little funny to think that I may not be pregnant EVER again. But I am SO excited for Mason to be here- I wish it was today........except for all the sewing I still need to do.
Today I'm canning pears (maybe green beans too) and hopefully I'll get some more sewing done. I think late nights with my machine are in my future. Mason's quilt is not done. Um, not even close. I still have to finish up my Christmas quilt for the shop. I have 2 quilt tops that are almost ready to be quilted- they just need the backing and batting cut out first. A Christmas present quilt who's top is almost done. 5 more aprons to make. More Yo-yo garland to sew since the last one sold in just 2 days. And all to be done in less than 20 days! I guess I'd better get to sewing and off this computer!

8 comments:

~Laurie~ said...

Best wishes for a healthy and quick delivery of Mason!!
laurie

Carly said...

Lots to do 20 days, did you plan in case Mason decides to come early?

Brenda said...

Best wishes on your little ones arrival. Hope you get as much done before as you would like but if not it will all be waiting for you to have time to start again. Drop by my blog and give me your thoughts on a quilt top I am working on. Have a great week and don't forget to breath!

Lynette said...

We have presents for Mason:)

Aprons, huh? I may hire you to make Keira one for Christmas...She's getting a kitchen for her birthday. I am making Christmas gifts for your kids...but I need some ideas for Wyatt and Mason...any thoughts?

Bobbi Jo said...

Good luck with the to-do list. I know how overwhelming it can be sometimes. It sounds like you are a great example to your family- canning food and being productive for your business...very much like the "wife of virtue" :-) Good job!!

sewfunquilts said...

Hope you get everything all done on your "to do" list before little Mason decides to join the family.

Hope your delivery is easy, and no complications. Good luck with all.

lindsey said...

I can't wait to meet Mason :) I'm so excited for his arrival.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are taking care of yourself somewhere in there too :)

Blessings to you for a wonderful delivery!

Related Posts with Thumbnails