Monday, October 5, 2009

new quilt

I added a new quilt to the shop this morning and it is so cute!

I also started work on a new Christmas quilt using Deb Strains "Winter Song" fabric collection. It is turning out so gorgeous that I'm sort of secretly hoping no one buys it from the shop so that I can just keep it! (Those quilts are always the ones that sell the next day after listing them!) I could always buy more fabric and make another one for myself but I personally just have something against making the same quilt twice.
I'm also working on a top with some blocks that I won from Cathy's blog. Luckily I have some extra fabric from the same collection on hand here at the house.
Why all the quilting all of a sudden? Well, Gavin is gone hunting! :) I don't know why, but that seems to free up some more of my time! Tee hee.

3 comments:

Dee said...

What cute fabric for Christmas. I liked the blue and the pink. Congratulations on winning the blocks. Can't wait to see what you do with them. Your new quilt is awfully cute! So happy and cheerful. Thanks for sharing it with us to drool over!
Blessings!

Nancy said...

This is adorable! Bet you sell it quickly. Great fabrics

Applesauce Mom said...

Your quilts are gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails