Thursday, October 15, 2009

it never hurts to ask

Does anyone have any of the Erin Michaels Goodnight Monkey fabric that they'd be willing to part with? Honestly, I'd love the flannel but I'd take the cotton too. It seems as though there is a shortage out there. I just spent about a half hour on Etsy, Ebay and Google trying to find some charm packs or layer cakes or whatever and the few and far between shops that had it were asking an arm and a leg for it! I guess I'm just too used to wholesale! Anyway, just thought I'd inquire of my readers to see if there's anyone out there with some extra. I'd like to use it on a quilt for Mason. TIA!

5 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

I sure don't but hope you find it.

Dee said...

sorry I can't help you out there! hope you do find some or something much cuter!

Leslie said...

sorry...i know that fatquartershop has it, but certainly not on sale...good luck.

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Thanks Leslie- I saw it on there but it's just the cotton and I don't want to spend that much on cotton fabric. The flannel I've seen has been at least $10/yd. Isn't that insane??

CyndeJo said...

Hope you can find some, I am about to travel across the country to see family, I will keep my eyes out for some. Mom and I love to go to the quilt stores.
I feel your pain though, just had to hunt down an out of print Alexander Henry on Ebay for a custom order. Have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails