Friday, October 23, 2009

birthdays and babies

Um yes, 3 days to go. Although I won't see my midwife until Tuesday. I'm sure we'll chat then about what "the plan" is. We'll have to see how she feels about inducing me. I'd rather not be induced this time. Timber was an induction at 41wks. Although the thought of going into labor and then driving 2 hours to the hospital doesn't sound so appealing either!

At least I'm not in labor today (as of yet that is) because it's Wyatt's birthday!! He's 12 today! And he's going to his first school dance tonight. That's a little scary for a mom to think about. I mean, he has gone from this cute little 7 year old when Gavin and I got married to.........

This handsome big brother who's in 7th grade already! Yikes! Time goes way too fast!

9 comments:

Sara said...

School dance tonight? Are you kidding me??

Lynette said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! Please tell him his card is in the mail...along with the baby's gift:) Ugh...I am so bad about going to the post office! Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one!?

Dee said...

Please tell him "Many Happy Returns of the Day" from my family of boys. Our oldest is on his way to 18. Yikes! No dances yet. Only one girlfriend. Obligatory teenage boy wreck. Acne. And one of my best friends.

Praying the baby comes safe, healthy and right on time!

bekah said...

So I just discovered your blog by total accident, I had seen your store on etsy and I LOVE your life :] i am a new quilter/ blogger, a crazed lover of Jesus and secretly jealous for a little country living myself. thanks for sharin!

Bobbi Jo said...

No baby on this prairie yet either! I however, have a few more weeks to go. 3 days- wow!! My thoughts and prayers will be with you. We have a commute in common as well- I have to drive an hour to get to the hospital. Never had to before so I'm a little nervous. I have a question for you... do you allow the hospital to give your babies vitamin k when they're born?

lindsey said...

Only 3 days...I"m so excited to meet Mason. Tell Wyatt Happy Birthday and you'll have to let me know just how you dealt with his first dance ;) Is that Garrett's baby in the last pic?

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Bobbi Jo- I responded on your blog but I'll mention here too that we pass on the vit K.........and the PKU test, and the vaccinations, and the hearing test, etc! :)

Linds,
It just hit me this A.M. at like 7:30 that your US was Friday. You haven't called me!!! And it's still a little early to call you- which I will be doing in about 45 minutes!!! I need to know!!! :)

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

I'm praying for a healthy, safe delivery for you! And looking forward to "meeting" the little guy here on your blog soon!

Cheryl said...

ahhh... pregnancies....

what a gorgeous family!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails