Monday, October 26, 2009

i wonder

I wonder if my little pregnancy ticker stops at "40 wks" or if it just keeps counting? If it keeps counting then it should also definitely say something like, "this mama is ready to have this baby," "baby, where are you?" "come out and play!" (no, that last one is what Layton says.) I have a strong feeling that I will wake up tomorrow just a tad bit more pregnant than I did today...with no labor in sight. At least I go to my midwife tomorrow. I'll update you all on Wednesday because by the time I get home from the trip, pick up my kids, get dinner ready, eat, drop the kids back off and Gavin and I head out to Bible Study I don't think I'll have time to update. I need labor vibes...or just prayers for a quickly coming one because this mama IS done.

8 comments:

Sara said...

We saw Gavin yesterday morning, I thought it was pretty nice of you to hold out past hunting season. How did they do?

Lynette said...

I am currently sending quick labor juju your way:) Love you guys!

Dee said...

May you be blessed with health and the health of your children...may your baby come when at just the right time...may you have a safe, healthy, quick delivery...may you family be increased mightily and happily...may the Lord's face shine upon you all and give you great joy in one another. Peace, mama, peace. He'll be here soon enough with all the time in the world to love him!

Leslie said...

here is hoping that your little baby makes a appearance very soon!!

lindsey said...

Oh friend...Well, I do believe that your pregnancy ticker will keep on ticking. At least some of them do. I was just telling Daryl what a trooper you are. The end of my last two pregnancies I was no where near as active as you. I'm praying for your comfort and peace these last few days.

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

Being "overdue" can get to you! It's hard to relax. Try some spicy food. My midwife suggested it to me and I went into labor 3 hours later.LOL! I ate a really spicy gumbo. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

I was really lucky... all 4 of my kids came early. ok, you are probably glaring at your screen right now... sorry.
i'm sure that each day feels like eternity but God in His great wisdom knows just the perfect time for your little man to make his appearance.
Enjoy the final days of anticipation. Maybe your busy day tomorrow will help something get started.... you can only hope, right?

Chris Daly said...

Good Luck Heather! Get some rest while you still can :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails