Friday, March 26, 2010

too much of a good thing

If you are my "friend" on Facebook then you already know that I have an overabundance of soap that is filling up the little space we have in our house! I'm selling the overstock in my Etsy shop. I would like to offer to you, my blogging friends, the soap at a reduced price. I appreciate you all stopping by, reading and commenting here. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't blog.
So, if you're a reader of this blog, you can buy a bar of soap for $4.75 (plus $2.25 shipping.)
You can see the soap info here.
If you're interested, please email me at mountainhomequilts@charter.net and we'll work out the details!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Love the looks of your soap! I have made some before when we had our dairy goats but never got too far into it. Guess I was busy making cheese and goat milk fudge ... But I'd like to do it again some day

Related Posts with Thumbnails