Friday, December 18, 2009

3, like this

Yesterday my little boy turned 3. I don't know where the time has gone. It seems like just yesterday and then so long ago at the same time. After everyone had gone to sleep last night, Gavin and I watched a few little videos of the kids from when they were babies. A couple of them made me think, "Wow, I don't even remember that." I am so glad we have videos of the kids to remember those special times.
"Mommy, I'm going to be 3, like this!"
I made an organic cake that turned out really well!

Nana and baby Mason
Opening presents
Timber Ann
Silly boy!
I am thankful every day for the beautiful children that the Lord has blessed Gavin and I with. I can't imagine my life without them!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

Hey Heather. Sorry I didn't make it the other day...things got to be a bit more hectic than I had anticipated. Happy Birthday Layton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails