Monday, May 3, 2010

new winner!

Well, I never heard from Heather regarding the costers so I chose a new winner this morning!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

18
Timestamp: 2010-05-03 14:10:55 UTC

The Pink Fawn said...
I am a big Heather Ross fan, so I love your coasters! I remember the old VW vans when we used to camp as kids - lots of fun memories.

Keeping my fingers crossed that you can contact me and I can get these out to you! I left a message on your blog! :)
Now, if I'm not contacted by the Pink Fawn by Wed. night I will draw one more winner. After that, these puppies are headed to goodwill! :)

3 comments:

Val Miller said...

I can't imagine that you would have to worry about "pink fawn" contacting you - since those coasters are soooo cute !!

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyy! Thank you so much I love these!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, & I sent you an email :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails