Tuesday, August 4, 2009

i'm almost an auntie!

My sister in law is in labor! Woo hoo! They're at the hospital now and her water has broken. She's at 5cm dilated. My little niece is going to be here today and I am soooooooooooo excited. I can't wait to hold her!! I'll keep you updated on what's going on as we progress!

****Update: 12:40pm, A'Lissa is at a full 6cm and is getting a little bit of pain meds. Ugh, I so do NOT envy her right now. Anything after 6cm is so yucky (in my personal opinion) until you can actually push. I'm praying that the next 4cm will progress quickly for her and that our little sweet girl will be here this afternoon.

1:45pm- Wow, that was fast! A'Lissa is at 9.5cm and almost ready to push. I'm just waiting on phone calls so I don't know how timely the info I get is. Anyway, we're just waiting now!

3:30pm- Morgan Elizabeth is here! Weighed 8lbs 9oz and 20in long. Congrats to mommy and daddy!****

3 comments:

roseylittlethings said...

Congrats! I had my baby today too, good day for it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's so awesome...have fun Auntie! =)

Jerilyn said...

Yeah... I hope we get to see some pictures of this little cutie soon. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails