Tuesday, February 10, 2009

parting is such sweet sorrow

Time to do a little bit more cleaning out of my fabric stash. I went though my tower of charm packs and decided what I was and was not going to keep. The one's I've decided to let go, I listed in my Etsy fabric shop. It is so sad to see fabric go but so nice to make a little more room in my cupboard so that the doors aren't busting at the seams! All of these charm packs are from Moda Fabrics.

Shangri-la Wovens charm pack

Look and Learn charm pack (this one was super hard to let go of!)

Portobello Market charm pack. I actually have 2 of these.

Cotton Blossoms charm pack

These charm packs make quick and easy patchwork quilts. If you can sew a straight seam, you can make a patchwork quilt. Just sew the pre-cut blocks together, add a border, or leave the border off and your quilt top is complete! It doesn't get any easier than that. Great for the beginning quilter as you don't need to have all the cutting supplies to make a quilt top!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

your loss is our gain? ;)

will have to go and check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails