Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Two Boys and a Princess

I am so thankful that I had Timber. Our house seriously needed another girl. Don't get me wrong, I ADORE my sons and personally love being outside and getting dirty. I've never been much of a princess myself, only really wearing dresses if the occasion demanded it. And not to brag or anything, but when I was in Jr. High, I was always one of the first ones chosen when we would pick teams for flag football in P.E. - from the girls or boys. But once in a while my little inner princess comes out and I like to be girly. I needed Timber, otherwise I'd probably just end up wearing dirty jeans, a stained t-shirt and my old boots every day of my life, fitting in with all the other testosterone filled bodies in my home, like these two............




Thank gosh for Princess'!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails