Tuesday, April 27, 2010

mini me

I had some leftover fabric from the skirt I made for myself and thought, "Wouldn't it be neat if Timber had the same skirt?" (I never thought I would be one of those moms who makes the same clothes for herself and her daughter but apparently, I am.)
This went together super fast (like, during Mason's nap) since I did it from memory and didn't have to go back and read the pattern 150 times. I also did a couple small things different and was pleased with how it turned out!
Timber kept saying, "No, me,me" as Layton was trying to get in on the photos, knowing that I was taking special pictures of her.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute!!!!

Leslie said...

this is so cute! i love that you guys match

Anonymous said...

Awe...she's so cute! and the skirt turned out lovely!

Cathy said...

So very cute!!! She is such a doll and I bet she loves having a skirt like Mommy!

Sunny said...

Now how cute is that! Used to do the same with my girls....

Cindy said...

She will probably be so much like her Mama! That is a sweet picture. Good for you girl - keep those boys out of "your" picture! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails