Friday, April 23, 2010

fun with friends

My, my, I have about 1 million things to do today and about 1/2 the time to do them! Plus, it's beautifully sunny outside and all I want to do is get into that garden!
We did get to enjoy some time outside with some of our good friends yesterday. My friend, Holly, snapped these pictures of the kids having fun.



O.k. now I must get back to, granola making, dishes, laundry, sweeping, organizing, tortilla dough making, bread making, baby nursing, and if I get time, some gardening and sewing.

8 comments:

Evelyn Fields said...

That's all... I hope you have a productive day. I need to do a few of those things to & yeah it's sunny here so I'm much happier!

Leslie said...

what fun pictures! i love all the hair bouncing in the air!

Anonymous said...

It must be the better weather that makes us have so many to-do's on our lists. My list keeps growing and growing!
I did get some things accomplished today... so I feel good about that.

Love Timber's hair!

lindsey said...

you mean that's it??? you're amazing

Jo @ life in lists said...

I know that feeling! And soon we can start thinking about beginning to pick and preserve some food too...

Dee said...

Enjoy each moment as it is given you, and know that all of those others things will be there when you're ready!

Beautiful pictures!

Cindy said...

This season is amazingly busy, isn't it. Hope you got lots done yesterday. Be blessed. The kids look adorable.

Jerilyn said...

Great shots... love Timber's hair!

Related Posts with Thumbnails