Thursday, April 29, 2010

Coaster Winner!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

Timestamp: 2010-04-29 14:50:28 UTC

So the winner is Heather!! No, not me Heather, this Heather....
Heather said...
So generous! I love those fabrics and the coasters are adorable. Let's see - something fun... let's see. I was addicted to knitting, but now I love sewing so much I'll let my son play with balls of yarn so I have more time to work with fabric :)

Hmmm, she even sounds like me. :) Anyway, congrats to you Heather!
I need you to contact me so that I can mail these out to you. If I don't hear from you by Sunday night, another winner will be drawn.


Catsngrams said...

Congrats Heather.

Cindy said...

Awesome! How much fabric do you have anyway? My sister has an entire shop full... or maybe 2 or 3 - but she does quilts for a non-profit organization for giving away. She has a lot of fabric...

You might be up there with her. :)

AMKreations said...

Congrats Heather! So fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails