Thursday, April 29, 2010

Coaster Winner!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

23
Timestamp: 2010-04-29 14:50:28 UTC

So the winner is Heather!! No, not me Heather, this Heather....
Heather said...
So generous! I love those fabrics and the coasters are adorable. Let's see - something fun... let's see. I was addicted to knitting, but now I love sewing so much I'll let my son play with balls of yarn so I have more time to work with fabric :)

Hmmm, she even sounds like me. :) Anyway, congrats to you Heather!
I need you to contact me so that I can mail these out to you. If I don't hear from you by Sunday night, another winner will be drawn.

3 comments:

Catsngrams said...

Congrats Heather.

Cindy said...

Awesome! How much fabric do you have anyway? My sister has an entire shop full... or maybe 2 or 3 - but she does quilts for a non-profit organization for giving away. She has a lot of fabric...

You might be up there with her. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Heather! So fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails