Sunday, January 16, 2011

"Country Wisdom and Know How" Winner!

This morning random.org said:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
10
Timestamp: 2011-01-16

So that means that,
Mica said...
Happy New Year, Thanks for the offering. May you have a blessed year! Mica/The Child's Paper........is our winner! Congrats!
Email me at mountainhomequilts@charter.net with your information and I will get the book out to you!

Stay tuned for the next book giveaway. I'm thinking I'll put a post up for it at the end of this week. The book? "Passionate Housewives, Desperate for God" and man, is it a GOOD book!

Oh, and Stephany, I'm working on a venison post for you! :)

2 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Congratulations, Mica :) :) :)

@Mountain Home Quilts - thanks for hosting a fun giveaway :) :)

Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Unknown said...

yay! Thank you...this will be an interesting read. i appericiate it!!! Will e-mail you my addy!!! Have a great remainder of this week...Hugs,Mica

Related Posts with Thumbnails