Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Few New Quillts and Fair News



Thought that I'd share some photos of a few of the new quilts I have recently made (seeing as I have no camping pictures to share- sorry!)
I really like the baby quilt and had some issues listing it in my Etsy shop...I wanted to keep it!
I currently have 3 new quilts that I am working on along with about 4 on the back burner of my mind just waiting to be started.

This Thursday (tomorrow) marks the start of our county fair. I have 3 quilts entered along with some other non-quilt entries such as jams and produce. I can't wait to see how everything was judged!
My Kansas Troubles Quilt (as some of you know as "Scrap Happy") received an honorable mention at the 2008 California State Fair. After I receive the ribbon for that quilt I'll take a photo to share. I wish that I had the time to make a trip down to the state fair this year to see all of the marvelous quilts and other exhibits. Oh well, maybe next year.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails