Tuesday, September 1, 2009

cough cough....snot snot

I am still sick. And it's really getting old. I finally broke down and went to the Dr. this last Friday. He gave me some antibiotics. I waited through the weekend to see if it would get better because I'm pretty much an anti-antibiotic person. But I broke down yesterday and got the Rx filled. I'm just so tired of being sick and it's moving down into my lungs now so hopefully the antibiotics will help all of this go away. 3 weeks of a cold is no fun.
In the mean time I've been so stinkin' busy with just trying to keep up with life that quilting has been non existent. I am sooooooooo behind. I still have 2 quilts for baby boys, whom are already born, that just need a binding. I also have my Christmas and Fall quilt for my Etsy shop that are done but still just need..............yep, you guessed it, the binding. 4 quilts that I have no motivation for. Canning has taken precedence over almost everything at this point because food just can't sit around and rot or spoil. It needs to be done. 100lbs of Tuna this weekend. I'm canning the last batch right now. And then I still have a ton of peaches to finish. Not to mention the green beans that keep coming on. And then there's the corn that should be ready by next week. But I think there may only be about 5 dozen ears there so I guess that's not so bad. Huh, yeah right. But I have just under 8 weeks left before our new baby is here so I'd better make hay while the sun is shining!
Anyway, I realize that I hadn't updated my blog in over a week so I thought I'd better give ya'll some clue as to what's going on and why I've been absent. When I finally get my head above water I'll let you know! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry hun, you sound soooo busy and you're likely not getting better because you're NOT resting! You need to take it easy...is there someone who can help you? Get well! Praying!

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

oh my... that sounds like alot to accomplish on top of being sick & pregnant!!
hope you get better soon.

Karen said...

Have you decided what your September quilt of the month is going to be? Love following your blog!

lindsey said...

Heather...please let me know if I can help you with anything. I'm having more days where I'm feeling slightly better. Ending my first trimester in a couple weeks so I hope to be feeling great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails