Tuesday, March 10, 2009

wow

I haven't blogged since last Friday! I guess I have an excuse though, my parents were here visiting and I just never had a chance to. Anywho, it seems as though I have scared a few folks with my "Tired" post from a week or two ago. Some thought I was having a mental breakdown or something so I thought I'd clear the air so that folks weren't too worried. Plus, my trip to the bank yesterday made me realize that although only a few family members new a week ago, now the entire town knows! Even good gossip spreads like wildfire in a small town.
Let's start with a few photos:

Here's the fam in 2006; I'm (really) pregnant with Layton


Here's the fam in 2007; I'm pregnant with Timber


Here's the fam 2008;I'm actually not pregnant!


Here's what the family will look like by this November (less the bike and goofy outfits)


Because I am pregnant!


If we keep this up I'll have to go from driving this:


To driving this:


So that's why I'm tired! :)

12 comments:

lindsey said...

You are soooo funny Heather. I totally am feeling you on the whole bus thing. That really is the next step up...I'm right with ya on that one. When I'm all recovored we are going to try again. Maybe we can go shopping together and get a discount on 2 buses. Again, we are so sorry we didn't make to Timber's birthday. Things were crazy here. Talk to ya soon friend.

lindsey said...

Oh, I almost forgot....I didn't tell anyone, except my husband :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

How exciting! I loved the progression of pics & I always love your humor!

Keep it up & you can all be tv stars!

Congrats again :)

KaHolly said...

Well, congratulations! Love your sense of humor. I had no idea that was coming.

Stephanie said...

Congrats again...so happy for you all. :)

Debbie said...

aww congratulations! hmmmmm sure would be more balanced if men could have babies too! Then they can say well honey you got to understand my beergut is babyfat!
You have a great sense of humor, I didnt know what to think when you had the cyclists pics there because there was only 3 children not 4!

Nancy said...

Congrats, Heather. I hope you reserved that bus!! Children are such a gift! Best wishes.
Love your blog.

Originals by Lauren said...

What a beautiful family, and that bike is too much!

Cheryl said...

funny! congrats!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!! ♥

Chris Daly said...

That's wonderful news, congratulations. Good luck passing the test for the bus drivers license.

Mountain Home Quilts said...

"Good luck passing the test for the bus drivers license."

ROFL! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails