Friday, March 13, 2009

bright and cherry... i mean cheery

Here's a new table topper that I'll have in my Etsy shop soon. (Well, as soon as I get the binding on it.) I originally thought of meandering through it since, in my opinion, a meandering stitch looks good in anything but I decided just to go with the grid on this one since the top is busy enough as it is.
I used (surprise, surprise) Mary Engelbreit's, Recipe For Friendship collection from Moda to create it.
Sweet, little and cute. It will measure around 21" square. Great for your Spring table. Or, I guess, it could make a good lovey too. If you have little kids then they may make lovey's out of your table toppers anyway!

7 comments:

KaHolly said...

Cute!! Love Mary Engelbreit. I've made placemats and coasters that brighten up my dark kitchen, and a quilt for my daughter with her fabric. Thought those cherries looked familiar.

lindsey said...

Love it. How ya feeling? I finally came up with a name...Country Soap Box. What do you think.

Mountain Home Quilts said...

I like it Lindsey! :)

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Oh, and every morning I'm feeling like the night before I got about 2 hours of sleep (eventhough it is actually more.) I'm soooooooo tired. I wish I could nap all day!

Cheryl said...

sweet is right!

lindsey said...

If you ever need a little break, let me know and I can help you. I can have your little one's come play or you could borrow Mackenzie while you take a nap. She would love to do that. I've been super tired to lately. I have some questions about selling on Etsy, maybe we could get together and you can show me some things. I'm so excited!!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Sounds good Lindsey- if you want you can come over on Monday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails