Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quilt of the Month

I'm starting something new in my Etsy shop to start cleaning out my inventory of quilts. It's called, "Quilt of the Month." Each month I will pick out one quilt from my shop and will either discount the quilt 20% or offer free shipping worldwide on it. Your choice. So basically, which ever way saves you the most money! :) This month April, (starting today- even though it's really the last day of March) I will be featuring my Urban S quilt. A big fav among Etsians. Lots of views on this one, tons of hearts. Now's your chance to get it at a great price if it's been on your favorite list for a bit.



This quilt measures 86"x 86" and is $370.00. With your discount, it takes the quilt price down to $296.00; a savings of $74.00. If you're in the United States then the 20% is obviously the choice for you since I can mail this quilt for $13.00. (Thank you flat rate shipping!) If you're outside the US you can convo or email me for a shipping quote. A bed sized quilt to send overseas can cost upwards of $60.00!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

that, for sure, is a beautiful quilt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails