Wednesday, July 1, 2009

wip

Works In Progress. I've got a few of 'em going right now. How many is too many to have at one time? Remember how I just told you that I'm a procrastinator? Well, apparently I'm also ADD and can't focus just on one project at one time.

A new fall quilt for the shop. I know I said I wasn't doing any more charm square quilts but since this was just a lap quilt instead of a king size I figured I could handle it.

A few pinwheels from my American Jane pinwheel quilt. Have I ever said that I loathe pinwheels??? Well, I do. Not the actual finished quilt- I love those. I just don't like making them for some reason. This may not be my last pinwheel quilt ever (since I seem to be a glutton for punishment and always try another hoping it will be different) but it's certainly close to my last.

A little mini quilt that's been a UFO (UnFinished Object) for a while now. The triangle blocks were all done I just needed to sew them together.
And then of course there are 4 quilts and 2 table runners to be bound...........
and the Crazy Eight dissapearing 9 patch to be completed. Sheesh.

5 comments:

Kat S. said...

I must be ADD too! I flit from project to project, so have many unfinished things in various stages. Love these newest creations of yours, particularly the fall one. The colors and patterns are my taste exactly. Looking at your work inspires me think that I would like to try quilting too! Hope all is well with you and family. Take care!

CyndeJo said...

Well you are not alone, I too can't stick to just one thing! I love the fall charm quilt, it is so beautiful!!

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

I think there are alot of quilters out there with the same ADD problem! ha ha
Sounds like you have your hands full with all your projects... i like the small quilt. very pretty colors.

sewfunquilts said...

We all do that jumping from one project to the next...it's how we create so many UFO'S and WIP's. I love the fall colors in your charm quilt!

Visit my blog for my first FREE giveaway starting today.
Thanks.

Cheryl said...

looking at the pictures on your blog makes me happy... like looking through a quilting magazine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails