Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Simple Woman's Daybook- Wk 2

It's Tuesday again! Where did the last week go? Here we go again with a daybook entry.
Outside my window...the sun is coming up. Wow- I had the same weather as last Tuesday. SUN! The angels are singing! The grass is green and all is quiet.

I am thankful for...my parents. They are here visiting right now!

I am remembering...Layton as a baby and trying to remember each and every day that my kids being "kids" is just a quick moment in time- savor it!

On my mind...my dentist appointment this morning.

From the learning rooms...that patterns aren't as intimidating to sew if you just START the sewing.

From the kitchen...peasant bread and baked salmon for dinner.

I am wearing...truthfully? Um, I'm still in my nightgown. As soon as I get dressed? A skirt and a top.

I am creating...dresses for Timber! Oh, and I did start working on the apron I mentioned last week. Plus, I'll have to figure something out for Layton because he keeps asking me to sew something for him!

I am going...the dentist (as mentioned above) and then to Freddy's (also known as Fred Meyer.)
I am reading...Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World and to the kids, lots of My First Little House Books.

I am hoping...that I can have the patience that the Lord asks me to have.

I am hearing...Layton and Timber sharing their Lego creations with Grandpa.

Around the house...my kitchen is amazingly clean (thanks to my mom) and I'm thinking of purging some more stuff.

One of my favorite things...squeezing and kissing my children all day!

A few plans for the rest of the week...spending some time cleaning an elderly neighbors home, starting my pole beans indoors, waging war on slugs, getting back into meal planning, possibly getting 2 more piggies, and looking at a piece of property that just came up for sale

Here is a picture thought I am sharing... Words aren't necessary here.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like a great day to me...except for the dentist visit!

A Heritage From The Lord said...

I just went on Ebay and ordered the book you are reading "Having a Mary heart in a Martha World". I can't wait to get it:)

Dollwood Farms said...

Can I use that badge? That is so cool, thanks for sharing

Renata said...

I love these posts - it's always wonderful to hear the bits & pieces of someone else's life!
Hope you dentist appt went well!
Have a wonderful day
Renata:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails