2. I can not wait to start the hand stitching process of binding my quilts.......if I ever get a free moment today (besides this one.)
3. For all of you who have been praying, Karen (our pastor's wife) is doing better! Praise God! She just move out of ICU today into a regular room. She is now talking (whispering) and has some arm movements. She is starting PT this week too. The Dr.'s now think that the tumor was NOT cancerous and we'll find out for sure tomorrow! She has a long road of recovery ahead of her so keep praying!
4. I scored a sewing machine at the second hand store today but I'm not sure I want it. The guy said they couldn't figure out how to thread it so I could take it and if I got it to work I could bring them back $5. I'll have to look at it closely.
5. It's so nice to have Wyatt home from school today.
6. Leftover lasagna for dinner tonight.
7. I so want this for Mother's Day.
8. Remodeling is so NOT fun. Unless you're an almost 2 year old with a power drill.
9. I want to make a new apron. I'm going to use this pattern that I purchased.
10. I also just bought this skirt. How cute is that?
11. I'm on Facebook now......finally! Wanna be my friend?
That's it for today folks! :)