Sunday, June 8, 2008

What Sundays are Made Of

It's Sunday morning- 6:56am. I've been up since 5:45 with my 1.5year old. Which is totally normal. He's a country kid in every way and that includes his sleep- Early to bed, early to rise. That's o.k. though because we're an "early to rise" family.
I'm excited about today! It's Sunday! We've got all kinds of great things to do today! We'll start off with a nice breakfast, head off to church, then come home and start some gardening and I'm going to rearrange our kitchen. We're getting rid of our microwave- finally. We never use the thing (because of the horrible things that it does to food!) It's only used when my folks come to visit and my mom wants to heat up water for her instant coffee. So, it's outta here! One less huge thing to clutter up our itty bitty kitchen!
Tomorrow we're having a family celebration to celebrate 3 birthdays and Father's Day (a little early) We're buying the birthday folk their own tree. It is so nice to receive a living gift, in my opinion. Or of course, something handmade! I'm not so into the Wal-Mart gift card. So, today we will also go down to the local nursery to pick out a few plum trees.
All in all, a great Sunday! Hope yours is great too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails