1. I made a blanket for Mason out of Organic jersey knit fabrics that are so yummy you want to eat them.....picture to come soon!
2. We had a bear incident. Well, not really an "incident" just the ol' neighbors calling to say, "By the way, there is a huge bear walking down Hobbs Wall (the dirt road by our home) just in case your animals are still out." (i.e. they may get eaten if they are)
3. I got some last minute Christmas shopping done.
4. Mason smiled for the first time!
5. Gavin set a pie on fire (yes, really... and that's a long story- we won't go there right now)
6. I got some Christmas sewing accomplished- yahoo!
7. My husband made a fantastic dinner.
And then there is, of course, all the regular stuff that goes into a 24 hour period.
I'm so glad that Christmas is almost here. :)