Monday, October 13, 2008

Preview x2

Here we go with two more previews!
The first is a whole-cloth quilt that will be listed in my shop by this weekend. The fabric is from the Cotton Blossoms Collection from Moda. This fabric was so beautiful that I just could not imagine actually cutting it up! The shot below is the top view of the quilt; the back is just as beautiful! I used one of the floral prints from the collection backed in a fabulous blue. You'll have to check it out in my shop next week to see it for yourself.

The second is just downright fun! Made from the It's Snowing! Collection from Moda. Great colors- fantastic for breaking slightly away from the traditional! I love it!


I'll be doing a different sort of sale after my Fall Sale ends. Here's how it will work; November 5th 2008 is my 30th birthday. (Yikes!) To celebrate it, I will be giving a HUGE prize to one lucky customer that turns my "sale" number to 30!! I'm only 5 sales away from 30 so feel free to stalk my shop! :) I'll have the details listed in my shop announcement after this weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails