Tuesday, September 9, 2008

7 Treasuries!

O.k. so I'm not quite sure what is going on with Etsy right now and I haven't had the time to look through the forums to find out but, the number of treasuries allowed right now is at 700! That's up from the normal 333 in the main treasury. And, T-West is now allowing 600 instead of 222! Wowsa!
Well I guess people were scrambling to make treasuries today and grasping at any item that fit what they needed because I am featured in 7 of them! 4 in the main treasury and 3 in t-west!
Wow, that totally made my day! Or actually my night seeing as it is 8:43pm right now.
I wish that treasuries would last forever so that I could just post a link and you'd forever see it but they only last 2-3 days so I'm not sure there would be any point in doing so.
Well, o.k. I'll post 2 for you but keep in mind that by Friday the links won't work. Here ya go!

Treasury 1
Treasury 2

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails