Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

I hope that your day today is filled with great stuff! We're off to the parade this morning. My 10 year old is on our church's float, honoring our troops! Fun! Layton I'm sure will be saying, "Ck, ck" the whole time, referring to the trucks (fire, semi, pick-ups, etc.) going down the parade route. Timber really dislikes loud noises so it will be interesting to see how she does. After the parade we'll go to the park and get some yummy grub and then head to the beach later tonight to cook hot dogs (organic, non-nitrate filled ones) over a bon-fire and watch fireworks.
I woke up this morning to find that a fellow Etsian had featured me on her blog! Too cool! That made my morning!

Photobucket

Thanks Sydnei!
It's going to be a SUPER 4th!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails